Clients from business, education, and medical, legal, and nonprofit sectors come to me with a variety of marketing communications writing needs. (See Clients for a list.) Sometimes it’s a feature showcasing their people, programs, accomplishments, and community involvement. Other times it’s copy informing and educating prospects.
As a ghost writer and ghost blogger, I help busy executives and managers craft thought-leadership articles in their own voices.
One thing all my clients have in common — the desire for quality writing produced on time, on budget, with convenience and ease. Here are a few select writing samples. (Please contact me for more.)
- Marketing Consultants: Leone Marketing Solutions, Inc.provides marketing, public relations, and events planning services in Greater Boston. I’ve helped the founder develop a voice for her business website that speaks to clients’ needs and differentiates her company from the competition.
- Financial Planners: Compass Planning Associates offers fee-only financial planning and investment planning services in Greater Boston and Western Mass. I’ve worked with the founder to develop web copy that informs clients and prospects and guides them through the steps to engage services. We’ve developed bios that convey the team members’ experience, professionalism, and personalized approach.
- Legal Firm: Based in Baltimore, the Law Offices of Butschky, Ehlers & Butschky specialize in personal injury and worker’s compensation law in Maryland. I’ve worked with one of the partner attorneys to create web copy that informs clients and prospects about the firm’s practice areas and the law. Together we’ve developed a voice that educates clients and advises them on next steps.
- Education Development Center, Inc.: EDC is a global nonprofit organization that works to address some of the world’s most urgent challenges in education, health, and economic opportunity. I’ve helped EDC develop a “Staff Spotlight” series that tells the story of “the people behind the projects.” I also contribute features to the quarterly magazine EDC Update, covering both domestic and international programs.
- Wordsmithie is a consortium of experienced writers, editors, branding pros, eLearning specialists, content strategists and other experts who know how to communicate in every medium, for every audience. I’ve worked for Wordsmithie on writing projects for major tech brands, including Google.
- Health Resources in Action is a Boston-based nonprofit that works to advance public health initiatives and medical research. I’ve worked with HRiA on feature stories that highlight their expertise in addressing our nation’s most critical public health concerns.
CONTACT ME FOR ADDITIONAL WRITING SAMPLES.