“Your Writing Is My Business”
Writing has been my passion since my first assignment covering selectmen’s meetings for my hometown newspaper 20+ years ago. I’ve since enjoyed a diverse career writing for magazines and newspapers, dot-coms, technology innovators, colleges and universities, financial planning and legal services firms, entrepreneurs, and nonprofit organizations.
I bring the interviewing and storytelling skills of journalism, combined with the tactical perspective of marketing communications, to your table. My job is to make yours easier and to help you, your department, and your business be successful. If you’re passionate about your work and you need writing help, I’d like to hear from you.
I’m a graduate of the Boston University College of Communications, and I regularly take part in professional learning programs. My best teachers are my clients, from whom there’s always something new to learn.
Why Outsource Your Writing Projects?
Though many marketing professionals enjoy the art of writing themselves, it can become a time- and energy-intensive endeavor. It’s not easy to find a quiet writing space when you’re in meetings all day, you have a staff and multiple projects to manage, your boss expects results yesterday — and email, voicemail, and social media networks are all in need of your attention. Who has time to write? And your staff? They’re busy too!
Wouldn’t it be great if you could outsource that writing project to a trusted freelance ally? The right freelance writer can…
- Save you time, energy and money.
- Free you up to oversee projects and initiatives.
- Take away the worry of “How will I get this writing done?”
- Become a reliable extension of your own communications team.
- Make you, your department, and your company look good.
- Create engaging communications that tell your story, promote brand recognition, build customer loyalty, and achieve company objectives.
If you’re not outsourcing your writing projects now, please contact me to discuss whether this option might work for your business.
The Worry-Free Writing Advantage
Maintaining great working relationships with clients is the only way I do business.
At the start of any project, I put together a proposal so we all agree on the scope of work and fee. If you’re local, I’ll come onsite for project meetings so I’ll get to know you and your colleagues face to face, then I’ll do most of my work from my home office. Not based in Massachusetts? NO PROBLEM. I work with many out-of-state clients remotely thanks to phone, fax, and email.
Before I dive in to any project, I will work closely with you to understand your audience and your editorial objectives. If I have questions once we’re underway, I’ll get in touch. And I’ll provide you with regular updates, so you’re never left to wonder, “How is my project going?”
I work well independently, as I know your time is valuable. My goals:
- Learn about your products, services, and customers.
- Master your company or organization’s voice and message.
- Work independently with minimal management (and no annoying writer’s ego!).
- Deliver excellent copy that’s on brand, on time, and within budget.
- Take the worry out of your writing projects by being a reliable, go-to writer.
Whether you need me for ongoing work or a quick-turnaround, one-time project, my aim is to make you feel like you’re my only client. Working with me is easy and worry-free.
Please contact me for a free evaluation of your writing project.